nestling logo

21 July 2015

The Bamboo Design has arrived!!

We all know we should take care of our eroding environment but sometimes its not easy and we reach for the items that may not take as good a care of our environment.  But Bamboo Designs make it easy for us to care for the environment as well as our most treasure possessions - our nestlings.  In a nutshell, bamboo fibre is:

  • unbelievable soft (I'm grabbing some for my grandnestling)
  • Super absorbent (another reason why I'm grabbing some for my grandnestling)
  • Sustainable (better get in quick before I grab them all for my grandnestling)
I have a lovely range of bathrobes, hooded towels, socks, tights and onesies that will be going online as quickly as my fingers can operate.

To Bamboo Design customers I have some freebie Bamboo Wet Wipes to give away with purchase of a Bamboo Design items.  The wipes are anti-bacterial, fragrance free and there are 70 wipes in a packet (I might have to also grab some for me second grandnestling due very soon). 

Read more on the benefits of bamboo: http://thebamboodesign.com/content/10-why-bamboo-fabric

Here is a snap shot of what will be online this week. 

Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment